Due to the highly flammable nature of oxygen, it is important to store oxygen tanks in a safe and secure place, preferably in a cart or a rack that can hold them separately at one place in different slots. The Drive Medical Oxygen Cylinder Rack is a strong-built cylinder rack designed to store multiple oxygen cylinders at a time. It has an array of circular slots, both on the top and at the bottom face of the rack, which holds the cylinders firmly in place and prevents them from collapsing on other cylinders. The rack supports the storage of oxygen cylinders of different size configurations which include D, E and M6 cylinders filled or unfilled.
The Cylinder Rack by Drive Medical also provides easy transportation of the oxygen cylinders. It has mounting brackets at the bottom that facilitate easy installation of the rack inside a truck or an ambulance. Since the rack has a heavy-duty construction, it is safe to be used anywhere in hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers or even at home for in-home patient care.
The rack is made with a welded chrome finish steel and is available in different dimensions to accommodate placing of cylinders of varying size configurations. Each rack model has a different number of cylinder slots to suit individual needs.
Not quite what you were looking for? Check out the EVA Support Walker Oxygen Tank Holder and our Oxygen Therapy page for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For use with D, E and M6 cylinders
- Constructed with heavy duty welded steel
- Chrome plated finish with alloy carbon steel
- To store or transport oxygen cylinders securely
- Mounting brackets feature for easy in-truck installation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Length (18111 | 18112 | 18113): 15.6 Inch | 20.3 Inch | 16.7 Inch
- Width (18111 | 18112 | 18113): 10.2 Inch | 15.6 Inch | 12.0 Inch
- Height (18111 | 18112 | 18113): 9.3 Inch | 9.3 Inch | 9.3 Inch
- Product Number: 18111, 18112, 18113