The Drive Medical Bariatric Rollator is a heavy duty bariatric rollator that assists users in walking safely and comfortably in order to maintain their active lifestyles. The rollator is ideally designed to aid bariatric patients with limited mobility. The Bariatric Rollator is available in two different colors which include the Drive Medical 10216BL-1 Blue Bariatric 8 Inch Wheel Rollator and the Drive Medical 10216RD-1 Red Bariatric 8 Inch Wheel Rollator.
The Bariatric Rollator is supported by four legs which are equipped with four eight-inch swivel casters. These casters have soft grip tires that establish a high traction contact with the surface below thereby ensuring smooth maneuverability over both indoor and outdoor surfaces. The rollator has a wide, padded seat and backrest that collectively serve as a comfortable chair for the user to sit on. The padded seat has a large, pouch underneath that help in storing and keeping personal items like water bottles, accessories etc. handy. The backrest features a tool-free assembly and is easily removable.
The rollator is equipped with durable loop locks. They are made of internal aluminum casting that helps in the smooth activation and release of brakes. The rollator has ergonomic handles that are easy-to-grip and do not exert pressure on the user’s hand. The handles are height adjustable and can be adjusted by tightening the self-threading knob at the desired height.
Product Features and Benefits
- Eight inch casters with soft grip tires
- Soft, comfortable padded oversized seat
- Removable padded backrest for added comfort
- Loop lock is made from internal aluminum casting
- Adjustable handle heights with self threading knobs
- Includes pouch under seat for storing personal items
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Handle Height: 34 Inch - 39 Inch
- Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28 Inch (Width) x 27.5 Inch (Length)
- Seat Dimensions: 19 Inch (Width) x 13 Inch (Length)
- Model: 10216BL-1, 10216RD-1
Product Information and Documents