The Drive Heavy Duty Sling is a strong and durable patient sling that is designed to aid caregivers in the lifting and transfer of patients. The sling has a tough canvas construction that enhances its strength and durability. The canvas construction makes the sling strong enough to support a weight of six hundred pounds or two hundred and seventy two kilograms. This makes the sling ideal for bariatric patients.
The Heavy Duty Patient Sling features two sling points that provide caregivers with the option of either two or six cradle points to support the user. This helps accommodate a variety of transfers and positions. The sling can be used to lift and transfer patients either with manual patient lifts or electrically powered lifts. The sling requires sling straps to complete the set up that attaches to the lift. The straps are sold separately but should be bought as a pair. The sling ensures an easy attachment to both sling straps and sling chains.
The sling is available in two different options. The Drive Medical 13060 Heavy Duty Sling is a standard sling that can be used to lift and transfer patients while the Drive Medical 13061 HD Sling comes with a commode opening. The commode cutout allows caregivers to use the sling to position patients over a commode for a comfortable toilet experience.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Includes Two Sling Points
- Provides Two or Six Cradle Points
- California Proposition Sixty Five Warning
- Comes With or Without Commode Cutout
- Manufactured Using Durable Canvas Material
- Provides Support During Patient Lifts or Transfers
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 39 Inch x 39 Inch
- Material: Canvas
- Sling Points: 2
- Product Number: 13060, 13061