Designed to help individuals maintain their mobility and independence, the DV8 is highly maneuverable and easy to adjust to fit a wide variety of patient heights. Lightweight and compact size makes transport a snap, and the tool-free assembly allows the knee walker to be easily folded. One of the lightest and easiest to use medical leg walkers on the market, the Drive Medical DV8 ensures users will be able to navigate freely without hindering the healing process.
Wide 8" diameter wheels allow the DV8 to maintain its stability even on rough terrain, and the wide, comforting, rubberized foam pad protect the leg from jarring and knee strain. Perfect for the lower leg pain sufferer who is averse to using crutches, or for those looking for an easier want to stay mobile after injury. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Drive DV8 Knee Roller Features:
- Ideal for those who just suffered a lower leg injury
- Safely maintains mobility
- Large 8" tires help to easily navigate rough terrain
- Dual breaking system with parking lock
- Tool free adjustment for pad and handle height
- Steers easily for optimal maneuverability
- Compact design navigates hallways and tight spaces with ease
DV8 Medical Leg Support Walker Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 31.5"L x 16.9"W
- Pad Dimensions: 7.25"W x 14.25"L
- Pad Height: 17.5" - 21.5" (adjustable)
- Handle Height: 33" - 37.5" (adjustable)
- Wheel Dimensions: 8" diameter, 1" wide
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Drive Medical DV8 Knee Walker is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's; 1 year on brake cable
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DV-8, DriveKneeWalker, rollabout, knee scooter, knee walker, leg caddy, knee cruiser, leg walker, 822383183584, 790, skiing injury, skateboarding injury
Write Your Own Review