The Drive Expedition Transport Chair is a lightweight transport chair that can support weights up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty six kilograms. The chair has a powder-coated aluminum construction that is responsible for its strength and durability.
The Expedition Transport Chair features twelve inch rear wheels that are made of solid microcellular polyurethane. The construction of the wheels makes them highly resistant to flats and damage or erosion. The wheels aid caregivers to easily maneuver over a variety of terrain with ease. To ensure stability and security while transferring patients to and from the chair, it is equipped with wheel locks that can only be activated by the caregiver and not the patient. The chair also features handbrakes for safety that are strategically positioned below the easy-grip handles for quick and convenient access. A seat belt included with the chair can be used to keep patients secure and prevent them from falling off it.
For enhanced comfort, the seat of the chair is made of durable nylon upholstery that is breathable and prevents the build-up of heat which makes it incredibly comfortable. The Drive Medical Transport Chair is also equipped with padded armrests to ensure the patient’s comfort. To support easy transportation and storage of the chair, it is designed with a backrest that can be folded back flat. Both the sides of the chair can also be pushed together to make it incredibly compact and convenient for transport.
Product Features and Benefits
- Back folds down for easy transport and storage
- Nylon Upholstery seat is durable and lightweight
- For safety, chair includes hand brakes and seat belt
- Powder coated aluminum frame is available in red and blue
- Comes with padded armrests and swing away plastic footrests
- Twelve inch rear flat tires to ride both outdoor and indoor terrain
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat To Floor Height: 19 Inch
- Overall | Back height: 38 Inch | 18 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Overall Width: 22 Inch (Open), 10.75 Inch (Closed)
- Model: EXP19LTBL, EXP19LTRD