The Drive Medical 3637-1FE Flex-Ease Mattress is an extremely comfortable and extra-firm mattress that is incredibly economical and durable. The multi-layer design of the mattress ensures the safety of the user and facilitates a more comfortable sleep cycle. The mattress comes with two one inch polyester fiber toppers that have a high density and give the mattress its firm structure. These toppers are modified to be able to withstand combustion and conform to all the fire safety codes. One fiber topper is placed on each side of the mattress for enhanced usability. The Innerspring is placed in between these two rigid layers and adds to the firmness of the mattress. The spring, however, also makes it just flexible enough to conform to the natural contour of the users body.
The Drive Medical Flex-Ease Mattress has a cover made of masonguard vinyl that makes it waterproof and protects it from getting damaged by fluids. This Masonguard vinyl also provides the mattress with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which inhibit the growth of bacteria and thus reduce the risk of infection or other skin problems. The Innerspring Extra-Firm Mattress is ideal to be used anywhere from hospital beds to beds at home. The mattress has been proved to be great for people with moderate back pain.
The Flex-Ease Mattress is available in three different sizes to accommodate for different beds and has a weight capacity of two hundred and fifty pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- An anti microbial/anti bacterial waterproof surface
- Efficient innerspring bedding with two polyester fiber toppers
- Mattress is fire retardant and complies with CFR 16 section 1633
- Comfortable high density, firm, combustion modified foam toppers
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Vinyl waterproof
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (113 kilograms)
- Model: 3637-1FE, 3637-2FE, 3637-3FE
||36 (W) x 76 (L) x 6 (H) Inch
||36 (W) x 80 (L) x 6 (H) Inch
||36 (W) x 84 (L) x 6 (H) Inch