The Drive RTL15063-ADJ Adjustable Height Bed Assist Handle is a functional and easy to use support rail that is designed to provide users with a reliable support that helps them get in and out of bed safely. By helping users with weak legs, back, or limited mobility maintain their balance, the rail eliminates the risk of dangerous falls and injuries.
The rail has a solid steel construction that makes it durable and strong enough to support weights up to two hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and thirteen kilograms. The rails are chrome plated which makes them easy to clean and maintain. The Home Bed Assist Handle comes as three pieces that can be assembled without the need for any tools. The rail features a base that slides between the mattress and the bed frame. The base is equipped with foam grips that prevent it from slipping. The length of the base is adjustable to accommodate different bed designs.
The height of the handle is adjustable between thirteen and a half to sixteen and a half inches to suit individual needs. The handle is padded to provide a reliable and comfortable grip. The rubber tips on the feet ensure maximum stability. The Adjustable Height Assist Handle is lightweight and can be folded completely flat for easy storage and transportation.
Product Features and Benefits
- Portable and easy to transport
- No tools are required for assembly
- Assists users in getting in or out of bed
- Can be easily used on both sides of bed
- Easy to clean steel, chrome plated finish
- Adjusts to a flat position for ease of storage
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: White & Black
- Height Adjustment: 15 Inch - 20 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Rail Dimensions: 32.75 Inch (Length) x 19.75 Inch (Width) x 13.5 - 16.5 Inch (Height)
- Model: RTL15063-ADJ
Product Information and Documents