The Drive Home Bed Assist Rail is an ergonomic support accessory that is designed to provide assistance to users getting in or out of beds. The support rail is an ideal aid for people with limited mobility, injuries or surgeries that make it difficult for them to get in or out of beds independently.
The Home Bed Assist Rail comes in two pieces that include the rail and a bed board. The two pieces are incredibly easy to attach and don’t require any tools for it. The rail has a tough steel construction with a powder coat that makes it strong and durable. The steel rail is equipped with a crossbar in the middle to provide users with multiple grip point options for support. The rail can be easily removed when not in use. The bed board simply slides under the mattress to provide a more reliable support. The bed bard can be tri-folded to make it compact for easy storage and transportation.
This model of the Drive Home Bed Rail comes with a safety strap that can be wrapped around the box spring or the mattress for additional safety and reliability. The strap is extra-long and compatible with single, twin, queen, double and king sized beds. The support rail can be installed to either side of the bed for support.
Visit our Mattress page and the Drive Home Bed Assist Rail for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Quick, easy tool free assembly
- Can be utilized on either side of the bed
- Available with or without trifold bed board
- Assist patients in getting in and out of bed
- For extra firm support, simply slides under mattress
- Removable powder coated steel handle with mid bar
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Board Dimensions: 26 Inch (Length) x 15 Inch (Width) x ¾ Inch (Height)
- Rail Dimensions: 11.5 Inch (Width) x 22.5 Inch (Height) x 30 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 15062