The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump And Pad System is an efficient unit designed for treating pressure ulcers and reduce the risk for future wounds. The mattress system includes a bubble-designed pad and a quiet pump unit that provides and maintains the pressure in the air filled bubbles. The pad is equipped with one hundred and thirty bubbles that provide incredible therapeutic treatment to the main pressure points of the user. The pump comes with a maximum airflow rate of four liters per minute that alternately inflates and deflates the pad bubbles in a cycle of five minutes. The complete process operates in a quiet and safe manner that helps enhance the patient’s comfort.
The Alternating Pressure Pump And Pad System comes with a mattress pad that measures seventy-eight inches in length, thirty-six inches in width and two and a half inches in height. The pad is made of heavy gauge premium vinyl that is incredibly durable and hence suitable for extended use. The pad has a built-in bracket installed that helps in the easy mounting of the pad on beds. The pad has a maximum weight capacity of three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The pump unit comes in two alternatives, with variable and fixed pressure settings. The variable pressure pump comes with optional end flaps to ensure a secure fit with mattresses.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available with and without end flaps
- Provides high level of therapeutic treatment
- Made from durable, heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Silent pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells
- One thirty individual bubble air cells for patient comfort
- Pump is available in fixed and variable pressure settings
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Airflow Capacity: 4 Liters Per Minute
- Pad Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Pad Dimensions: 36 Inch (Width) x 78 Inch (Length) x 2.5 Inch (Height)
- Model: 14001E, 14001EFD, 14002E
Product Information and Documents