The Drive Med Aire Assure 8” Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System is an efficient mattress replacement system that is designed to provide therapeutic pressure redistribution and low air loss. The mattress system is ideal for patients on long-term care in a home or hospital care setting. The pressure distributing mattress aids in the treatment, prevention, and management of pressure ulcers.
The Med Aire Assure 8” Mattress System consists of eighteen eight inch individual air bladders that aid in the redistribution of pressure and provide maximum immersion of the patient. The low air loss feature of the mattress system ensures maximum breathability and maintains a microclimate to keep the patient cool and dry. The mattress comes with an efficient pump that can be set to maintain it at a static pressure or adjust it at a setting to accommodate different user weights. This helps ensure optimal pressure distribution thereby eliminating the risk of skin maceration. A CPR valve rapidly deflates the mattress system when required.
The Drive Med-Aire Foam alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System comes with a removable cover that is quilted for maximum comfort. The cover ensures minimal patient shear and is water resistant to prevent it from getting stained. The quilted cover is antimicrobial and protects patients from a variety of harmful microorganisms.
Product Features and Benefits
- CPR valve allows for quick deflation
- Nylon cover is removable and fluid resistant
- Visual and audio alarms when air pressure is low
- Adjustable weight settings allow for patient comfort
- Prevents, heals and treats pressure ulcers at home
- Eight inch deep air cells can be removed for servicing
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Control Unit Air flow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC \ 60 Hz
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Model: 14508
Product Information and Documents