The Drive Medical Non-Tilt Overbed Table is a lightweight overbed table that is designed to provide patients with easy access to useful devices and items while they are in bed. The top of the overbed table is made with a walnut-colored, wood-grain lamination and has a large surface area to accommodate a variety of items.
The Drive Medical Top Overbed Table is designed for patients with limited mobility, injuries, recent surgeries, or illness who are confined to a bed for the most part of their day. The table is an assistive technology to aid them with a flat surface to place their items on and carry out activities like eating, reading, or writing.
The table has an adjustable handle to raise or lower the table’s top between twenty-eight inches to forty-five inches in height. To alter the height, the user simply has to pull on the handle and apply slight pressure upwards on the table. Once the desired height is reached, the handle is released to fix the table in position. To lower the height, s slight downward pressure is applied after pulling the handle. The table has a non-tilt construction that keeps the top in a fixed horizontal position at all times.
For easy maneuverability, the overbed table is equipped with four two-inch swivel casters easily rotate around three hundred and sixty degrees. The table’s mast and base have a steel-made construction for added stability and durability. The table is available in a silver vein finish that gives it an attractive look.
Product Features and Benefits
- Base and mast comes in a silver vein finish
- H shape base provides added security and stability
- Large, wood grain walnut low pressure laminated top
- Table top can be raised with modest upward pressure
- Equipped with four two inch casters for easy portability
- Table locks at desired height when adjustment handle is released
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Base Dimensions: 15.5 Inch (Length) x 26.5 Inch (Breadth)
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (18 Kilograms)
- Height Adjustable: 28 Inch - 45 Inch
- Color: Walnut
- Model: 13067