The Drive STDS6008-1 Oxygen Cylinder Carry Pouch is a black durable carry bag that is ideally designed for users with difficulty drawing enough oxygen naturally by letting them store their oxygen tanks on wheelchairs. The pouch is constructed to accommodate cylinders of size D and E only. When it comes to compatible wheelchairs, the pouch has a universal design, hence is suitable to be attached on any wheelchair with backrest handles.
The Drive Oxygen Cylinder Carry Pouch is made of nylon due to its durable and easy cleaning properties. The pouch comes with two adjustable clasps on top and bottom that ensures safe conveyance of oxygen cylinders onto the backrest handles of wheelchairs. The top clasps hang on to backrest handles and bottom clasps is attached on frames near forks of the rear wheels. These clasps allow easy attachment and removal of the pouch, making it convenient to use only when the oxygen cylinders are to be carried along. This adjustability also allows users to easily customize the pouch as per diameter of frame used in wheelchairs. The pouch also has two carry handles at the opening for users to conveniently carry pouches or cylinders with hands while they are not being hung on a wheelchair.
Product Features and Benefits
- Universal design, installs on backrest handles
- Made of high-quality Nylon, is easy to clean, durable
- Has top and bottom clasps for secure attachment with wheelchairs
- Two carry handles provided for convenient carrying of bag with hands
- Designed for patients with wheelchairs to store oxygen cylinder while on the go
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black
- Compatible Oxygen Cylinder Sizes: D and E size oxygen cylinders
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Drive and other manufactured wheelchairs
- Dimension: 26.5 Inch (Length) x 7.5 Inch (Width) x 4.75 Inch (Height)
- Model: STDS6008-1
Product Information and Documents