The Drive Medical Portable IV Poles are a range of small and compact poles designed to be used for holding bags of fluids or medications that are administered to patients through a drip tube. The IV poles are available in three different options. The first option includes a table top model with three legs and a relatively smaller length. The second option is a floor model with three legs. The last option is again a floor model but with five legs and five smooth rolling casters attached to them. The option with the wheels is ideal for patients who wish to move around without disturbing the IV connection.
The Portable IV Poles are incredibly light in weight and hence easy to store and carry. The poles have a chrome plated steel construction which makes them strong and durable as well. The compact design of the poles makes them easily portable. The legs of the poles can be folded for more convenient storage and transportation. The Drive Portable IV Poles are height adjustable. They are equipped with locking collars that allow caregivers to easily adjust the pole height as per the user’s need and convenience. The IV poles are suitable to be used both at home or as a hospital supply. They are easily adaptable to any patient care setting.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, portable and ready to use
- Legs easily fold up for transport and storage
- Simply use and store it after completion of therapy
- Aluminum pole height can be adjusted as required
- Ideal for IV therapy at home or in healthcare setting
- Base provides strength and minimizes the risk of tripping
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Open Base Diameter: 27 Inch
- Type: Tabletop, Floor Mounted
- Folded: 30 Inch
- Model: 13090-12 (Table Top, 3 Legs) 13091-12 (Without Wheels, 3 Legs), 13092-6 (With Wheels, 5 Legs)