The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step is a lightweight portable bath step designed to make getting into tubs more easy and convenient. The step provides users with a slight elevation allowing them to get into the bathtub more easily without having to lift their legs too high. It is an ideal mobility aid for people with knee or leg injuries or surgeries which makes it difficult for them to bend and lift their legs too high. It is also a great aid for the elderly with weak knees or legs.
The Portable Bath Step is designed to add four inches of height from the floor thereby reducing the distance between the edge of the tub and the floor. This enhances bathroom safety and reduces the risk of falling. The rubber feet of the step ensure that it stays in place no matter how wet and slippery the floor is. The step also has a non-slip top to eliminate the risk of the user slipping due to wet feet. Apart from being slip resistant, the top surface has an attractive color to give the step a less clinical look.
The Drive Portable Bath Step has a modular design to allow easy stackability of multiple steps in order to increase the elevation from the ground. Each extra step stacked on top increases the elevation by two inches. Four removable plugs are provided on the steps that can be removed when stacking multiple steps and plugged back to ensure a firm and secure fit.
Product Features and Benefits
- Each additional step adds two inch
- Comfortable and slip resistant textured surface
- Makes getting in and out of bathtub easy and safe
- Modular design allows multiple steps to be stacked
- Comes with removable covers which locks into surface
- Adds four inch boost with slip proof top and rubber base
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 19.5 Inch (Width) x 4 Inch (Height) x 16 Inch (Length)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.(135 kilograms)
- Product Material: Plastic
- Color: White and Blue
- Model: RTL12068
Product Information and Documents