The Drive Medical Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress has been designed with a super-compression technology that easily fits into a small box of dimensions fourteen by fourteen by thirty-seven inches and hence provides easy transportation with lesser space requirements. To add to this ease, the mattress is designed to have a shipping weight of only twenty-two pounds.
The Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress can be used anywhere, at home or in hospitals, where individuals require an extremely comfortable bed with an assurance of long-term use. It has two-side carry handles to promote easy lifting and placing of the mattress. It also has a removable nylon cover which makes it vapor permeable, fluid-resistant, and safe for the skin. The nylon cover also supports low shearing to provide extreme comfort to the complete body. The mattress has a non-slip bottom layer with four straps attached to the corners. These straps help provide a secure hold over the bed and eliminate the risk of the mattress from displacing or slipping off. The mattress is also designed to comply with different flammability standards for the user’s protection.
The construction of the Drive Medical Comfort Mattress with super-compression technology, not only compress easily for loading but also decompresses in a very small period of time. The core of the mattress is made of polyurethane foam which does not make use of latex and hence is suitable for people with latex allergies. Sleep easy with the ideal combination of comfort and support, all found in one mattress.
Product Features and Benefits
- Non slip button with four corner straps
- Easy to lift and place with two side handles
- Nylon cover is removable and liquid resistant
- Latex free mattress for utmost comfort and support
- Complies with fire regulation 16 CFR 1633 for safety
- Core is made of polyurethane to offer maximum comfort
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 36 Inch (Width) x 80 Inch (Length) x 6 Inch (Height)
- Type: Pressure Reduction Mattress
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. (125 kilograms)
- Model: 15076
Product Information and Documents