The Spring Ease Extra Firm Innerspring Mattress is an extremely comfortable mattress that is designed to be extra firm. The firm mattress is incredibly strong and durable and provides excellent support to users. The mattress is strong enough to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty five kilograms.
The extra firm mattress has a lot of benefits which include proper alignment of the spine and improvement of posture, proper weight distribution to prevent joint or muscle misalignments etc. To ensure easy maintenance, the Spring Ease Extra Firm Mattress is covered with a Masongard vinyl cover. The cover is antimicrobial and antibacterial in nature and helps inhibit the growth and spread of a variety of bacteria and other microorganisms to maintain the hygiene of the mattress. The cover is also waterproof and prevents the mattress from getting soiled or stained due to liquid spills. These properties make the innerspring mattress ideal for use in hospitals.
The Spring Ease Innerspring Mattress has a multi-layer design and features two one inch thick fiber toppers. The firm and high density fiber toppers are positioned at the top and bottom of the mattress to provide additional firmness. The mattress is fire retardant and is designed to be compliant with the Federal Fire Code CFR 16 Part 1633. The fiber toppers are also combustion modified to ensure maximum safety.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Drive Medical Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in two different lengths
- Masongard vinyl water resistant cover
- Vinyl cover is antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Two high density combustion modified fiber layers
- Innerspring mattress provides additional firm support
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 6 Inch (Height) x 36 Inch (Width) x 76 Inch and 84 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 3637-1SE, 3637-2SE