The Drive Medical Michael Graves Heating Pad is an effective heat therapy system that is based on moist heat treatment to relieve arthritis pain, back pains, muscle soreness, sports injuries etc. The pad is covered with a soft woven flannel cover which draws moisture from the air and retains it until the temperature is raised and then releases it. The set also includes a separate positioning strap that holds the pad in place and provides a firm and precise fit.
The Michael Graves Heating Pad comes with an easy-to-use hand controller that allows users to set different heat and timer settings. The different temperature settings include fifteen degrees, hundred and thirty degrees, hundred and fifty degrees, and hundred and sixty-five degrees, while the timer settings include fifteen, thirteen, forty-five, and sixty minutes. After the timer goes off, the pad automatically shuts itself.
To suit individual needs, the heating pad comes in two different dimensions. The Drive Medical 10890 Standard Size Michael Graves Heating Pad has a twenty-seven-inch width and the Drive Medical RTL10893 Medium Sized Michael Graves Heating Pad has a fourteen-inch width. To prevent electrical mishappenings, the hand control will not allow the unit to operate unless it is set at a temperature of zero degrees. Users are advised to not use the pad directly over cuts, abrasions, or open wounds. The cover can be removed easily for cleaning.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean, machine washable
- Pad automatically shuts off after treatment
- Positioning strap with velcro closure for secure fit
- For treatment of back pain, arthritis, sprains, and strains etc.
- Easy to use hand control comes with four heat and four time settings
- Once heating pad warms, moisture releases from flannel cover onto treated area
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: White and Orange
- Time Settings: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes
- Power Consumption: 90-130V, 40- 70 Hz
- Heat Settings: 115 Degrees/130 Degrees/150 Degrees/165 Degrees
- Model: 10890, RTL10893
Product Information and Documents