The Drive Medical 13009KT-BV Brown Vein Finish Trapeze Bar helps users change positions by providing additional support and leverage. The trapeze bar is an ideal aid for patients with limited mobility or mid-section injuries that might make it difficult for them to lift their torsos or move it independently. The trapeze provides them with a secure support to lift and reposition themselves while in bed.
The Drive Trapeze Bar has a heavy gauge steel tubing construction that makes it strong enough to support a weight of up to two hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and thirteen kilograms. The steel tubing has an attractive brown vein finish that easily blends with most bed and bedroom designs. The trapeze bar comes as a set that includes a trapeze, chain, clamps, and a support bar. The angled support bar simply clamps on to the headboard of the bed to position the trapeze perpendicularly above the user. The chain connects the trapeze with the support bar while the trapeze hangs freely above the user providing an easy to grip surface.
The Brown Vein Finish Trapeze Bar features a tool-free assembly and installation. To provide a customized support, users can adjust the position of the transition helper from the headboard to the edge of the support bar as required. The height at which the trapeze and the position of the support bar on the headboard can also be adjusted without any tools.
Product Features and Benefits
- Attractive bar with brown vein finish
- No tools are required for installation
- Easily fits bed ends of most manufacturers
- Can be easily mounted to metal frame headboards
- Durable heavy gauge steel tubing for extra support
- Height, length and horizontal position are adjustable
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 16 Inch (Width) x 45 Inch (Length) x 1 Inch (Height)
- Model: 13009KT-BV
Product Information and Documents