The Drive Universal Platform Walker Attachment is an arm-supporting platform designed for bariatric patients with difficulties in using existing walkers using their hands. The attachment allows users to use their whole arm to support their weight rather than just the hands. It has a vinyl made soft-padded platform that ensures an even distribution of the weight of the arm to enhance patient comfort and convenience. The platform also has an adjustable strap provided to securely hold the arm in place. A grip handle is provided to ensure complete control of the walker and the attachment.
The Drive Universal Walker Attachment is an ideal support tool for bariatric patients with limited hand movement, hand injuries, or arthritis. This mobility tool helps users by providing them with an easy to grip platform that uses the whole arm to support weight thereby taking the stress away from the hand.
The Universal Platform Attachment is adjustable and thus compatible with most of the existing walkers and crutches. It can be easily attached to the outside of the walker handles or between of them as per the user’s convenience. The large top bracket of the attachment positions the platform in an ideal position right above the handle.
The Walker Attachment is designed to be used with a single arm to support a maximum weight of hundred and thirty-six kilograms or three hundred pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports lower arm with soft vinyl cushioning
- Adjustable strap to hold arm securely in place
- For individuals who are not able to grip walker
- Universally adjustable design fits most walkers
- Can also be used with most aluminum crutches
- Allows platform to be placed over handle of walker
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (225 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 6.5 Inch (Width) x 18.5 Inch (Length)
- Height Adjustment: 40.5 Inch - 55 Inch
- Model: 10105HD-2