We've researched and tested several walker platform attachments and found the Drive Universal Platform Walker Attachment to be an outstanding mobility aid due to its durability, comfort in use, ease of attachment and price.
The attachment provides the ability to bear weight on the arm and relieve pressure for those with hand injuries or arthritis. It attaches to walker and straps onto the user's non-gripping arm. The Drive Medical Platform Walker Crutch Attachment is equipped with a padded vinyl armrest with a sturdy velcro strap and a lightweight aluminum pole.
The Universal Platform Walker Attachment (Drive Medical 10105-1) fits most walkers. It cradles the forearm with soft padding for comfortable weight bearing. The adjustable strap securely holds the user's arm in place.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Fits most walkers
- Universally adjustable
- Also attaches to crutches
- Adjustable strap securely holds arm in place
- Attaches to walker and straps onto the user's non-gripping arm
- Cradles the forearm with soft padding for comfortable weight bearing
- Large top bracket allows the platform attachment to be placed over the hand grip of the walker.
- Provides the ability to bear weight on the arm and relieve pressure for those with hand injuries or arthritis
- Enables those who are unable to grasp walker or crutch hand grips to walk with a walker and/or crutches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Width: 6"
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Adjustable Height Range: 36" - 48"
- Unit Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Includes: 1 attachment per box
- Medicare code: E0154
Warranty: Limited Lifetime