The Drive Transfer Board with Hand Grips is a transfer aid that is used to make patient transfers to and from a wheelchair more easy and convenient. The board is an ideal aid for people with limited mobility who are confined to a wheelchair due to injuries, surgeries or disabilities.
The transfer board has an incredibly tough lacquered birch construction that ensures its strength and durability. The board is strong enough to easily support a weight of up to four hundred and forty pounds or nearly two hundred kilograms. A clear lacquer finish makes the entire board smooth and gives it an attractive look. The tapered ends and rounded corners further reduce exposure to sharp edges and eliminate the risk of the user getting scratched or injured in any way. The board is equipped with two handles that provide users with a convenient support to use while transferring themselves.
The transfer board is available in two options with different lengths to suit individual user needs. The Drive RTL6044 Transfer Board is twenty four inches long while the Drive RTL6045 Transfer Board has a length of thirty inches. To use the board, the user simply has to place a third of it on their wheelchair and a third of it to the other transfer point. The rest of the board covers the gap between and allows the user to easily slide over from one transfer point to the other safely and conveniently.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mobility page and the Drive Portable Shower Bench for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in two different lengths
- Made from sturdy baltic birch wood
- Two hand grips for ease of transferring
- Accommodates patients up to four forty pounds
- Comes with rounded corners and tapered ends
- Makes transferring to and from wheelchairs easy
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Baltic Birch Wood
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs. (200 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 0.5 Inch (Height) x 8 Inch (Width)
- Length: 24 Inch (RTL6044), 30 Inch (RTL6045)
- Product Number: RTL6044, RTL6045