The Drive Model 163 Atomizer is an extremely efficient atomizer that is designed to administer liquid medicinal solutions as a fine spray. The atomizer is an ideal aid for the treatment of decubitus ulcer treatments, wound cleansing, and wound debriding.
The atomizer has a clear cylinder that has a glass construction for enhanced durability. The head of the cylinder houses an all-metal tube tip. The tube tip allows users to administer the medication more precisely. To further enhance the precision of delivery, the tip can also be adjusted up or down. This also makes the Model 163 Atomizer suitable for medical solutions with a heavier viscosity. The tube tip can be easily detached to facilitate a quick change or replacement after a use. The tip is also autoclavable which makes it easy sterilize it which is recommended after each use.
The Drive 163 Atomizer delivers the most consistent spray of solutions. A tight fitting “O” ring ensures that this consistency is maintained in each spray. The atomizer is designed to be operated using either a No 630 Bleeder-Type Cut-Off Assembly or a No 1 Bulb. The atomizer is suitable to administer all types of oil or water-based medical solutions that are compatible with rhodium and nickel plating. This makes it an ideal hospital supply used in a variety of fields, anywhere from emergency rooms to ENT offices.
Product Features and Benefits
- Solid fitting O ring ensures consistent spray
- Designed for aqueous and viscous solutions
- Suitable for any type of oil or water solutions
- Spray tube can be rapidly changed or replaced
- Metal spray tube can be sterilized after each use
- Adjustable tip helps direct fine spray where needed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 3 Inch (Height) x 7.5 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Width)
- Product Material: Glass
- Product Color: Clear
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: 163-RD
Product Information and Documents