The Drive Model 177 Irrigation Syringe is a compact and efficient irrigation syringe that is designed to help carry out a variety of irrigation procedures for the ear, nose and throat cavities. The irrigation can be carried out using a variety of solutions for cleaning, pre or post surgery, or general medicinal purposes.
The Model 177 Syringe is has a hard glass cylinder that is used to store the solution. A metal tube tip is attached to the head of the cylinder. The tube tip is thin and malleable and allows professionals to insert it deep inside the body cavity without causing any trauma to the patient. The tube is especially beneficial for the irrigation of external ear canals. The air pressure for irrigation can be built-up using a No 630 or No 1 Bulb. A small hole on the head of the syringe helps regulate the flow of the solution by placing a finger over it. The maximum flow is achieved when the finger covers the hole completely. The flow reduces as the finger is removed. However, if the air pressure is less than twenty PSI, the flow stops when the finger is removed.
The Drive 177 Irrigation Syringe is primarily designed to be used by not only E.N.T doctors, but also for veterinarians and professionals doing research. However, it can be used by other healthcare professionals too.
Not what you were looking for? Check out our other selections of Hospital or Medical Supplies.
Product Features and Benefits
- Used in different ENT irrigation procedures
- Irrigation syringe is latex-free and has a clear design
- Operated by DeVilbiss number 630 or number one bulb
- Used by research laboratories, medical doctors and veterinarians
- Malleable tube allows deep, yet painless introduction into external ear canal
- If the air pressure is twenty psi or below, stream will stop when finger is removed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 3 Inch (Height) x 7.5 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Width)
- Product Material: Glass
- Product Color: Clear
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: 177
Product Information and Documents