The Drive Model 180 Nebulizer is designed for the efficient administration of vapor medication. It is ideal for treatments that require the delivery of medication to be carried out as a vapor rather than a spray. Healthcare professionals treating deep-seated conditions of the lower respiratory tract or treating patients with a sensitive nasal tract will find the nebulizer incredibly beneficial.
The Model 180 Nebulizer has a metal tip that is extremely efficient and durable. The metal tip is covered by either a vented or a plain nasal guard. The vented nasal guard prevents the build-up of air pressure in the nasal cavity thereby protecting the delicate nasal membranes from damage. The plain nasal guards are available in small and large sizes to accommodate nasal cavities that might have inflated due to the respiratory condition. The nasal guards also help position the tip and administer the medication precisely. Any oil, water or glycerin-based medicines are able to be used with the Model 180. However, it is important to note that they should be compatible with rhodium and nickel plating.
The Drive 180 Nebulizer uses either compressed air or a hand bulb to deliver the needed respiratory therapy. The nebulizer is primarily used by ENT doctors, laboratory researchers, and veterinarians but can be used by other healthcare professionals too.
Product Features and Benefits
- Suitable for most types oil or water solutions
- For solutions with oil or glycerin base medications
- Small and large plain guards are for inflation purposes
- Used by veterinarians, ENT doctors and research laboratories
- Vented nasal guard limits development of uncomfortable pressure
- For administering vaporized medication to sensitive nasal passages
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 3 Inch (Height) x 7.5 Inch (Length) x 3.5 Inch (Width)
- Product Material: Glass
- Product Color: Clear
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: 180
Product Information and Documents