The Drive Medical Molded General Use Wheelchair Seat Cushion is a high resilience foam cushion designed for wheelchair users are not at a high risk for skin conditions. The high resilience foam construction of the cushion makes it flexible enough to easily conform to the natural contours of the user’s body. The cushion is designed for a comfortable user experience. The soft foam also helps reduce pressure and aids in the prevention of pressure ulcers. Apart from this, the high resilience foam ensures optimum stabilization and positioning of the user which in turn helps improve their posture and reduce back pains. The cushion comes with a stretchable cover that is flame retardant, machine washable and easily removable. The cover has an anti-slip bottom that keeps the cushion securely in position while on the wheelchair seat and prevents it from displacing during use. The cover is made of a knitted polyester material that is durable and comfortable to sit on.
The Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion is available in two variants to accommodate most wheelchair models. The first variant has a width of eighteen inches while the other measures twenty inches in width. Both variants have the same length of eighteen inches and a height to two inches.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Wheelchair Cushions page and the Nylex Gel-Foam Cushion for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Cover is water resistant and vapor permeable
- Ideal for patients at low risk of skin breakdown
- Nylon cover is removable, low shear and zippered
- Anti-slip vinyl bottom cover for user safety and comfort
- High resilience foam construction ensures pressure reduction
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Water Resistant Stretch Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (18 Inch), 300 lbs. (20 Inch)
- Dimensions: 16 Inch (Length) x 2 Inch (Height) x 18/20 Inch (Width)
- Product Number: 14908, 14909