The Drive Medical 13068BV Double Tilt Top Overbed Table is an ergonomic and functional overbed table that is designed to provide users with a convenient surface to place items and carry out various regular activities on. The table is an ideal aid for people with limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries that confines them to their bed.
The table has a unique double table top design that includes a large surface and a small surface. The large surface of the table can be easily tilted with slight pressure to be set at any position on either side as per the user’s requirement. The small surface remains flat at all times and is ideal to keep small items like remotes, phones, etc. handy. The top is durable, reinforced with a low-pressure laminate over the walnut grain. The frame of the Double-Tilt Top Overbed Table chrome plated steel for maximum strength. The overbed table can be set at any height in between thirty and forty-six inches. The adjustment is carried out by pulling the easy release handle and applying a slight upward or downward pressure. Releasing the handle locks the table at the desired height.
The table features an easy and tool-free assembly and adjustment. The Drove Double Tilt Table features an “H” base with four swivel casters. The base design ensures the table’s stability while the casters allow easy maneuverability.
Product Features and Benefits
- Four casters make it easy to maneuver
- Larger table surface can tilt independently
- Can be assembled easily without any tools
- Raise tabletop with just light upward pressure
- Chrome plated steel H base for stability and security
- Tabletops can be raised or lowered to custom height
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 55 lbs.(24 kilograms)
- Tabletop Surface Dimensions (Smaller): 15 Inch (Width) x 15 Inch (Length)
- Tabletop Surface Dimensions (Larger): 22.8 Inch (Width) x 15 Inch (Length)
- Height Adjustment: 30 Inch - 46 Inch
- Model: 13068BV
Product Information and Documents