The Nimbo Extra Large Posterior Walker with seat is an aluminum-made posterior walker that is designed to assist in mobility for large body structured users. Its aluminum construction helps in keeping the walker lightweight as well as strong for easier usage, efficient transport, and better durability.
The walker’s primary feature is its attached seat that allows you to sit anywhere, anytime and then flip it up when you decide to continue walking. For better convenience, the legs of the walker have been made adjustable in height that allows users to find the perfect height for the optimum usage comfort. Both front and rear feature five-inch wheels made out of soft rubber that give walker the ability to make a firm grip with all type of surfaces. The soft rubber wheels also increase the friction to further prevent any slippage.
The front swivel wheels of the walker come with locks through which you can stop them from rotating and enable them to move in a single direction. With its one-directional override bracket, you can choose between forward and reverse mobility. The folding capabilities of this extra large walker, despite its size, makes it very easy for you to store it in confined spaces.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for mobility assistance
- Black color extra rigid aluminum frame
- Foldable, lightweight and easily transported
- Height adjustable for achieving optimum comfort
- Front lockable swivels are easy to operate anytime
- Attached seat is foldable for use only at times needed
- Override bracket in rear wheels allow movement in both directions
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Size: Extra-large
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Color: Emperor Black
- Height Adjustment: 36 Inch - 41 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 Kilograms)
- Model: KA5200S-2GEB
Product Information and Documents