The Drive 10266HD-BK Nitro HD Black Rollator is an attractive euro-style rollator that is designed to be used as a walking aid for users with limited mobility. The Nitro HD Black Rollator has a strong aluminum frame that makes it lightweight and incredibly durable. The rollator has two ten inch front casters that aid in optimal steering and smooth maneuverability over indoor and outdoor surfaces.
The brake cables of the rollator pass through inside the frame to prevent them from getting in the way of the casters thereby ensuring maximum safety. The rollator has height adjustable handles that can be adjusted using a simple push-button mechanism. It is equipped with a durable seat and a backrest to allow users to comfortably sit on it. The backrest is height adjustable and can be adjusted without any tools. The rollator easily folds single-handedly with the help of a handle located on the seat. A clamp, that is included with the set, keeps the rollator closed when folded.
The rollator has a cross brace base that allows the rollator to be fold side to side for easy storage. It also enhances the rollator’s stability during use. The rollator has a removable zippered bag that is securely attached behind the seat for users to safely store and carry personal items along.
Product Features and Benefits
- Thumb screw to adjust back support height
- Fork style of casters increases turning radius
- Frame is made of sturdy, lightweight aluminum
- Included clamp holds rollator closed when folded
- Front ten inch casters for ease of maneuverability
- Handle heights can be adjusted with simple push button
- Cross brace style permits side to side folding and ensures stability
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Handle Height: 33.5 Inch - 38.25 Inch
- Warranty (Frame): Limited Lifetime
- Warranty (Brake Handle and Housing): 5 Years
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23 Inch (Width) x 27.75 Inch (Length)
- Seat Dimensions: 18 Inch (Width) x 20.5 Inch (Height) x 10 Inch (Length)
- Model: 10266HD-BK
Product Information and Documents