The Drive Medical OT 8010 Otter Bathtub Stand is an intuitive accessory used for the purpose of improving the comfort of a child and convenience of the caregiver while making use of the Otter Pediatric Bathing System. The bathtub stand is easy to use as it has quick release locks. These help in attaching and detaching of the chair without using any special tools.
The bathtub stand has four slip-resistant legs that grip the surface and provide perfect stability while in use. The structure of the stand is made of strong aluminum which adds to the durability of the product. It can easily be adjusted from the height of five inches to ten inches as per user’s personal convenience. The Drive Medical Otter Bathtub Stand is easy to carry and store as its legs can be folded flat.
The bathtub stand is a lightweight yet sturdy product due to its aluminum construction and it can sustain a weight limit of up to two hundred pounds or approximately ninety kilograms. The product is available in a white color variant to go nicely with Otter pediatric bathing systems.
Product Features and Benefits
- Slip resistant legs
- Tools free adjustment
- Stable Aluminum structure
- Stable grip over the surface
- Quick release locks for seat attachment
- Height adjustment from 5 inch to 10 inch
- Flat foldable for easy transfer and storage
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: White
- Product Weight: 8 lbs. (3.62 Kilograms)
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (90.7 Kilograms)
- Product Dimensions: 5 Inch - 10 Inch (Adjustable Height) x 32 Inch (Length) x 17 Inch (Width)
- Model: OT 8010
Product Information and Documents