The Drive OT 8020 Otter Optional Shower Stand is a portable structure designed to add mobility and increase height of your Otter Pediatric Bathing System. It can only be used with Otter Pediatric Bathing Systems and its design and size specifically dictate its custom build for the respective product. Presence of four quick release locks on the stand is for easily attaching and detaching the four legs of the chair to it. The locks hold all the chair legs very tightly making the combined structure a single unit.
The pediatric accessory is made up of high-quality aluminum that has a weight bearing capacity of two hundred pounds or ninety-one kilograms. All four wheels roll safely along wet surfaces due to the anti-skid surface along the wheels. Furthermore, the installed wheels are swivel locking which help in enhancing the control and maneuverability of the bathing system.
The shower stand is highly durable, thanks to its sturdy construction. With the added height, the shower stand makes it much more convenient for the caregivers to use the bathing system. The shower stand is structured in such a way that it distributes the weight of child uniformly all over it, and provide absolute stability while in motion.
Product Features and Benefits
- Smooth movement
- Requires assembly
- Rigid and strong structure
- Excellent weight balancing
- Swivel locking casters with 360 degree rotation
- Easy attachment and detachment of the bath chair with quick release locks
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight: 17 lbs. (7.71 Kilograms)
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (91 Kilograms)
- Product dimensions: 21 Inch (Height) x 33 Inch (Length) x 27 Inch (Width)
- Model: OT 8020
Product Information and Documents