The Drive Medical Padded U Sling is designed to create a safe and comfortable transfer of patients from beds and chairs to another position. The U sling is ideally designed for patients with limited mobility due to disabilities, injuries or surgeries. With different sizes that include small, medium, large and extra large, there is sure to be a comfortable fit for any user. The sling is universal and suitable to be used with most standard patient floor lifts.
The Drive Medical U Sling is made of high-quality solid polyester that has a padded surface for maximum comfort. The U sling also includes a padded head support to prevent head and neck injuries due to jerking during the transfer. The U sling is extremely durable and can support weights up to six hundred pounds or two hundred and seventy-two kilograms. The sling provides four sling points and four or six cradle points. It has two adjustable loops to ensure better positioning of the patient for maximum safety. The sling attaches directly to the patient lift and hence does not require any optional sling straps or chains for attachment. The U sling has a split-leg design that accommodates different transfer position and also helps facilitate minimal weight bearing transfers.
Product Features and Benefits
- No chain or strap required
- Available in variety of sizes
- Comes with four sling points
- Durable polyester construction
- Weight capacity of six hundred pounds
- Used for transfers between floors, beds, seats etc.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cradle Points: 4 or 6
- Product Color: Green
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kilograms)
- Model: 13220L, 13220M, 13220S, 13220XL
Product Information and Documents