Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Drive Sling with commode opening is designed to support an individual during lift and transfer procedures. It has a padded under-thigh section for comfort; the sling easily attaches to the patient lift, and it has a high back section that provides additional support for the head and neck. Slings are constructed with a high back section that provides additional support for the head and neck. Drive Sling with Commode Opening can be used for weighing, transferring or to simply toileting
Drive Sling with Commode Opening Product Features:
- Reinforced Points
- Easily attachable
- High back section
- Additional support
- Durable Edging
- Reinforced stitching
- Resists deterioration
Drive Sling with Commode Opening Product Feature Description:
- Slings are reinforced at all points for added safety
- Slings easily attach to lift
- Slings are constructed with a high back section that provides additional support for the head and neck
- Edging is soft , durable with reinforced stitching for safety
- Designed to support an individual during lift and transfer procedures
- Padded under - thigh section for comfort
- Resists deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering
- One piece contour sling design.
- Design can be used on heavy or light patients.
- Supports patient from shoulders to knees.
- Used for weighing, transferring or to simply toileting.
Drive Sling with Commode Opening Product Specifications:
- Available in the following Sizes:
- Medium: 41" x 38" (450 lb. weight capacity)
- Large: 60" x 45" (450 lb. weight capacity)
- Extra Large: 65" x 45" (600 lb. weight capacity)
Warranty Info: 6 Month Limited Warranty for defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 822383103587, 822383103594, 822383103617