The Drive Medical Pinniped Pediatric Commode is an ergonomically design portable commode that can be used in any room of the house. The portable commode is primarily designed for teenage and pediatric patients with limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries that might make it difficult for them to stand and walk up to the toilet.
The Pinniped Commode has a tough and durable frame with an all-in-one welded steel construction. The frame is available in an attractive blue powder coat or red powder coat option. The pediatric commode features a plastic backrest and armrests that have a contoured design to ensure maximum comfort. The plastic armrests are easy to grip and provide a reliable support while getting in or out of the seat. The frame has rubber stops at the bottom in order to keep the chair stable and keep it from sliding. The height of the frame can be easily adjusted to accommodate the growth of the patient’s on long-term care using the commode.
The Drive Pinniped Commode is equipped with a durable snap-on seat. The seat is complete with a commode bucket with a volume capacity of seven and a half quarts or seven liters. The commode bucket comes with a metal handle and cover that aid in the final disposal of the contents. For additional sanitation, commode liners are available for purchase as well.To ensure maximum security, a chest strap is also added to the backrest. The strap has a hook and loop closure that ensures a more precise fit for the user.
Product Features and Benefits
- Height of seat is adjustable
- All in one powder coated steel frame
- Frame is available in red and blue color
- Plastic armrests for user comfort and support
- Chest strap comes with hook and loop closure
- Includes snap on seat, bucket, handle and cover
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Height: 10.5 Inch - 14.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Toilet Opening: 6.5 Inch (Width) x 8 Inch (Length)
- Armrest Height (From Floor): 15.5 Inch - 19.5 Inch
- Model: PC 1000 R, PC 1000 BL
Product Information and Documents