The Drive Medical Plastic Transfer Bench with an adjustable backrest is an outstanding bath safety item available at a great price. This transfer bench is a perfect aid for people with weakness in their knees or legs, people recovering from recent surgeries, people with limited mobility, and the elderly.
The bench and the backrest of the transfer bench are made out of a highly durable blow-molded plastic that ensures maximum stability. This particular product features a no tool assembly and disassembly. Hence, it's easily portable and can be taken anywhere. When completely assembled, the Drive Medical plastic transfer bench with adjustable backrest leaves no hardware exposed, thereby giving it an attractive look and avoiding injuries. The bench features an "A" frame construction of aluminum that provides it with additional stability and strength. It also renders the frame rust resistant. The height of the transfer bench is adjustable in 1/2 inch increments with its unique Dual Column extension legs. It can be used to accommodate bathrooms of different heights. Its intuitive pinch-free lever allows for the push pins to be depressed without pinching your fingers.
The drive medical plastic transfer bench with the adjustable backrest can easily be converted to compensate for left and right-hand transfers. For added safety, the bench uses extra large suction cups on the inner legs that position it firmly in one place.
Product Features and Benefits
- 1” sturdy aluminum frame is corrosion resistant
- Includes pinch free lever for extra installation safety
- Strong, durable blow molded plastic bench & backrest
- Tool free assembly requires connecting back, arm & legs
- Height of its “Dual Column” extension legs adjust in ½” increments
- Extra large suction cups on legs provide added versatility and safety
- Drive Medical transfer bench is reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Ideal for anyone who has difficulty getting In & Out of the bathtub or shower
- Product Color: Grey
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Height: 17.5” - 22.5”
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Outside Legs: 32” (W) x 23” (D)
- Seat Dimensions: 26” (W) x 18.5” - 19.5” (D)
- Manufacturer & Model: Drive Medical 12011kd-1