The Portable Dual Channel 5 Mode Tens Unit with Carrying Case and Electrodes is a non-invasive and drug free solution for pain management therapy. It is designed to provide relief from chronic and acute pains in the back, arms and neck. The therapy unit works by emitting electrical simulation to the source of the pain through its dual channeled electrodes. The dual channel helps users apply two electrodes at once for an optimum treatment.
The Drive Medical Digital Dual Channel 5 Mode TENS works in five modes, namely, the Normal, Burst, Modulation, Strength Duration 1 and Strength Duration 2. These modes are defined as per different intensities of pulse widths and pulse rates. The TENS unit also supports three different forms of wave delivery: Asymmetrical, Bi-phase and Square pulse to provide a variable and effective delivery of treatment.
The therapy unit comes with an adjustable pulse frequency that can be set at any level in between a half hertz to one hundred and fifty Hertz. The pulse width of the AGF-5X Portable TENS Unit is also adjustable and can be set between the ranges of thirty to two hundred and sixty microseconds. The kit includes two lead wires, a nine-volt battery, one package of four pre-gelled electrodes, an operating manual and a portable carry case for easy portability.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Pain Relief page and the SpaBuddy Mini TENS for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Features dual strength duration modes
- Pulse frequency can be adjusted from zero
- Provides highly efficient delivery of wave signal
- Comes with two isolated channels and metal belt clip
- Adjust pulse width from thirty to two sixty microseconds
- Waveforms are Asymmetrical bi-phase and square pulse
- Wave delivery modes include normal, burst and three modulation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 microseconds
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 0.5-150 Hz
- Includes: Carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual
- Product Number: AGF-5X