The Drive Medical 12023 Portable Shower Bench is an ergonomic shower bench designed to ensure patient safety and enhance comfort. The shower bench is an ideal bathing aid for patients with difficulties in standing for a long time while taking a shower. It is also beneficial for patients unable to bend and lie down inside a bathtub. People with recent leg or back injuries, surgeries, and even the elderly will find the bench useful.
The Drive Portable Shower Bench is a one-piece unit and requires no installation or attachment. It is made out of blow-molded plastic which makes it incredibly lightweight for easy portability but also very durable. The bench can support a weight of up to two hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and thirteen kilograms. The bench is equipped with an ergonomic handle for added safety. The handle can be used for support while getting up from or sitting down on the bench. The handle can also be used to carry the bench around easily. The Portable Shower Bench is designed with plenty of drain holes that help prevent the water from pooling on the bench which could otherwise result in creating an unsafe slippery surface. Rubber stops added at the bottom of the bench ensure a more firm placement. They also ensure that the tub is safe from scratches.
To use the Drive Medical 12023 Shower Bench, a user simply has to place it over the edges of the tub and enjoy a comfortable, convenient, and is the perfect tool for a safe bathing experience.
Product Features and Benefits
- One piece portable shower bench
- Drain holes eliminate water pooling
- Can be easily stored while traveling
- Adds convenience, comfort and safety
- Rubber stops protect tub from scratches
- Handle provides added stability and safety
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dimensions: 5 Inch (Height) x 30.5 Inch (Length) x 14.5 Inch (Width)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Product Material: Plastic
- Model: 12023
Product Information and Documents