The Drive Medical Bath Bench with Back and Arms is an ergonomic bath bench designed to promote a safe and convenient bathing experience for users. The shower bench is an ideal aid for people with weak knees or legs that makes it difficult for them to stand for a long time while taking a shower. The bench is also beneficial for the elderly as it eliminates the risk of slipping while bathing.
The Drive RTL12505 Shower Bench has a hard molded plastic construction that ensures its strength and durability. The bench is strong enough to support a weight of up to three hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and sixty kilograms. The bench features a backrest and two arms for added security of convenience. The entire bench can be assembled and disassembled without the use of any tools or instruments. The legs of the bench are height adjustable and have a height range of sixteen to twenty and a half inches. To adjust the leg height, the user simply has to rotate the legs until the tabs lock into the holes at the desired height. The bottom of the legs are equipped with rubber tips that ensure the stability of the bench and prevent it from slipping.
The arms and backrest of the Drive Premium Shower Bench can be removed or attached as per the user’s convenience. The backrest and arms provide extra support and stability to the user. The lightweight bench can be easily carried around for use, making it a versatile bath safety tool.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and durable design
- Tool-free assembly and disassembly
- Large legs with non-slip rubber tips for stability
- Designed with drain holes to prevent water pooling
- Height adjustable legs don’t require extra tools for adjustment
- Large comfortable seat to accommodate a wide range of users
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (159 kilograms)
- Seat to Floor Height: 16 Inches to 20.5 Inches
- Seat Dimensions: 21.75 Inch (Width) x 16.5 Inch (Length)
- Model: RTL12505
Product Information and Documents