The Drive Medical Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Padded Arms is an ergonomic toilet seat elevator designed to add a few inches to the existing height of the toilet seat. The seat elevator is an ideal aid for people with difficulties in bending or sitting on a toilet seat due to arthritis, weak knees or legs, injuries, or surgeries. The elevator is also a beneficial aid for people with low balance.
The Drive Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms is designed to add five inches to the height of the existing toilet seat thereby reducing the distance a user would have to bend to sit on it. The seat elevator has a strong blow-molded plastic construction which makes it lightweight and easy to carry but also incredibly strong and durable. The seat can support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The seat features a simple locking mechanism with a locking plate that holds the seat securely in position and prevents it from slipping or shifting during use, significantly increasing bathroom safety.
The Drive Raised Toilet Seat is equipped with two aluminum arms that can be used for support while transferring to or from the seat. The arms are padded to ensure patient comfort and reduce the pressure on their hands. These padded arms can be attached or removed as per the user’s convenience using the push button mechanism it features which doesn’t require any tools. This also makes the seat easy to store and transport.
Product Features and Benefits
- Arms can be attached or removed without any tools
- Metal arms ensure maximum strength and durability
- Clamp locking system ensures a secure fit to toilet seat
- Arms are padded to provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Raises seat height to facilitate comfortable sitting and standing
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Height: 5 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilogram)
- Seat Dimensions: 15 Inches (Width) x 16.5 Inches (Length)
- Model: 12008KDR