The Rhinoguard Top Cover is designed eliminate the associated risks when using atomizers for multiple patients such as the sharing of germs that lead to disease. The tip cover can be effortlessly attached to the open end of the atomizer flow tip to aid the administration of medication. The cover is disposed of after a single use thereby ensuring that the flow tip does not come into contact with the patient at any instant.
The Rhinoguard Atomizer Tip has a precision molded flexible polymer construction that is incredibly soft and gentle on the skin of the cavity. This, in turn, helps reduce patient trauma and discomfort. The tip cover also seals the nasal cavity and holds the atomizer tip in the correct position during use thereby ensuring a more precise and efficient delivery of medication. This also helps overcome the challenge of administering medication to pediatric or highly active patients. The tip cover is designed with a flared shield that prevents the splash back of medication to avoid wastage of medication and protect the clinician or healthcare professional.
The Drive Medical Rhinoguard Top Covers are compatible with a variety of DeVilbiss Atomizer models which include Model 15, Model 163, Model 180, and Model 286. The disposable tip covers are available as a box of two hundred and fifty units.
Product Features and Benefits
- Prevents cross contamination and related risks
- Allows more effective administration of fine spray
- Precision molded soft and flexible polymer construction
- Helps keep atomizers tip in correct location while in use
- Flare shield minimizes splash back for better clinician protection
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Plastic
- Number of Units in Box: 250 Tips
- Fits With Atomizer Models: 15, 163, 180 and 286
- Model: RG250