The Drive Medical Soft Grip Handle Folding Cane is a unique and efficient mobility tool designed to make it easier for people to get around quickly and conveniently. The cane is an ideal aid for people with leg injuries, surgeries or disabilities that make it difficult for them to use the leg or put too much weight on it.
The Drive Soft Grip Handle Folding Cane has a sturdy aluminum tubing construction that ensures its strength and durability. The cane’s construction makes it strong enough to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty five kilograms. The cane can be folded for easy storage and transportation. It folds into four convenient parts that makes it incredibly compact. To suit individual needs, the height of the handle is adjustable from thirty three inches to thirty seven inches with a simple push button mechanism.
The Drive Folding Cane features a new soft handle designed to ensure maximum patient comfort. It helps users establish a more secure grip and also reduces the strain and pressure on the fingers, wrists, and the hand. The cane has a rubber tip at the bottom that creates a high friction contact with the surface it is placed on for maximum stability and slip prevention. A plastic clip is provided in the package to allow users to conveniently hang the cane for storage when completely folded. The folding cane is available in an attractive black color.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Cane page and the DMI Designer Folding Cane for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Comes with handy wrist strap
- Soft handle grip for added comfort
- Made of tough, extruded aluminum tubing
- Handle height is adjustable for custom sizing
- Folds into four parts for easy transport and storage
- Comes with plastic clip to hang when folded or not in use
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Handle Height: 33 Inch - 37 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Product Number: RTL10304-SH