The Folding Steel Frame Commode is a unique commode designed to enhance patient convenience by providing a portable toilet which is suitable to be used in any room. The folding commode is ideal for patients with limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries that makes it difficult for them to walk all the way to the bathroom. People with arthritis, weak knees or lower back problems who have difficulty in sitting on a toilet seat will also find the commode beneficial.
The Steel Frame Portable Commode features a tool free assembly to ensure no harmful hardware is exposed. The frame has push buttons that snap into place during assembly. The frame can be folded completely flat for easy storage and transportation. The seat is simply snapped on the frame while the lid snaps onto the seat. The commode bucket is hung below the seat during use. The bucket has a volume capacity of seven and a half quarts or seven liters. It comes with a cover, a splash shield and a metal handle to facilitate easy disposal of body waste. The plastic arms provide a comfortable and reliable support to users while getting up from or sitting down on the seat.
The Drive Folding Steel Frame Commode has a strong and durable welded steel construction that is powder coated to give it an attractive finish. The height of the seat is adjustable and can be set for the user’s convenience.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Bariatric Commode page and the Drive Bariatric Extra Wide Drop Arm Bedside Commode Seat for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy to assembly without tools
- Plastic armrests for extra comfort
- Sturdy plastic top and snap on seat
- Made from blue powder coated steel
- Easy to open and fold for ease of storage
- Comes with commode bucket and carry handle
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Height: 17.0 Inch - 23.0 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Width: 18.125 Inch between Arms, 22.25 Inch Outside
- Seat Dimensions: 13.75 Inch (Width) x 16.25 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: RTL11158KDR