The Super Hemi Wheelchair Kit is an accessory kit for wheelchairs that allows transition of existing seat heights to hemi heights for wheelchairs with non-adjustable seat heights. The kit is ideally designed to allow standard wheelchairs to be used by patients with short heights easily. This hemi kit is only compatible to be used with limited models of Viper wheelchairs, which are, Viper Plus GT, Viper Plus Recliner Sentra twenty inch Recliner, Viper and Viper Recliner.
The Drive Super Hemi Wheelchair Kit allows existing seat heights of wheelchairs to be lowered as much as fifteen and a half inches as a convenient alternative to purchasing an adjustable seat height wheelchair. The kit includes various exclusive items like anti-tippers, brake shoe extensions, six inch front casters, and forks and twenty inch rear wheels that help users of short heights to sit and drive with same convenience and comfort of regular height users. Including several exclusive items and wheelchair parts in one kit relieves users of purchasing these items separately at extra cost. Moreover, the kit also includes a pair of Allen wrenches with itself that prevents user of using additional tools for both installation or removal. This also makes it extremely easy for users to install anytime within a limited time interval.
Product Features and Benefits
- Specifically for Viper wheelchairs
- Designed to lower existing seat heights up to fifteen and half Inch
- Relieves users of buying new wheelchairs to fulfill hemi height need
- Includes each and every equipment with itself, prevents use of additional tools
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Viper Plus GT, Viper Plus Recliner Sentra 22 Inch Recliner, Viper and Viper Recliner
- Includes: Two anti-tippers, two brake shoe extensions, two allen wrenches, two six inch front casters and forks and two twenty inch rear wheels
- Model: STDSSHK