The Drive Universal Cell Phone & Tablet Mounts attach to the handle of your mobility scooter. Both mount designs are universal to fit most scooter handles that are .6 to 1.1 inch in diameter. The brackets also adjust to the height and widths of most leading brands of cell phones or tablets. This mounting accessory is beneficial since you may be sitting on your mobility scooter for long periods of time, even when not in motion. It's nice to have entertainment options when sitting back and relaxing.
The Tablet Mount allows you to attach your tablet for hands-free use to play games, watch movies and catch up on social media. The Cell Phone Mount is ideal for these same reasons and provides close access to make or receive incoming calls. What's especially nice about the mount's design is the ball joint has 360-degree swiveling and rotation so you can view the tablet or cell phone at any angle. The inside has rubber padding to safely secure and cushion the tablet or cell phone for optimal protection.
Enhance your riding comfort with other scooter accessories. The Drive Medical armrest bag offers zippered pockets to keep personal belongings at reach with a built-in mesh drink holder. You can also increase your scooter storage capacity with the large rear basket.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Installation
- Custom Viewing Angles w/ 360 Degree Swiveling and Rotation
- Universal Design to Fit Most Tablets and Cell Phones
- Padded to Cushion and Protect
- Creates Hands-Free Viewing
- Keeps Smart Devices in Close Proximity
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Item Numbers: AB2300 (Phone), AB2400 (Tablet)
- Quantity: Each
- Color: Black
- Phone Widths: Up to 3.7 Inches
- Tablet Widths: 7 - 11 Inches
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: .6 - 11 Inch Round Tubing
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents