The Drive Medical Toilet Safety Rail is an innovative safety handle designed to assist users with safely standing up from or sitting down on their toilet seats. The safety rail is an ideal aid for people with difficulties in sitting down or getting up from seats due to weak knees, legs, hips, or lower back. It is also beneficial for people with recent injuries or surgeries and for people with limited mobility or low balance.
The safety rails have a strong and durable construction to provide a sturdy and reliable support to users, increasing bathroom safety. The Drive Medical Toilet Safety Rail features a tool-free assembly and installation. It simply mounts to the user’s existing toilet seat to provide assistance. The design of the safety rail makes it compatible with all models of toilet seats including standard seats and elongated seats. To accommodate users of different sizes and provide a customized support as per the user’s convenience, the handles of the rail are designed to have an adjustable width. The width of these handles can be set anywhere between the range of sixteen to nineteen and a half inches. The width is adjusted by a simple push-button mechanism that promotes an easy adjustment.
The handles of the RTL12087 Toilet Safety Rail are padded to ensure maximum patient comfort. The padding ensures that the handles are easy to grip and do not cause trauma or excessive pressure on the user’s hands while they grip it to support their weight.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for patients with poor balance, arthritis, or injuries
- Tool-free assembly and easy installation on existing seat
- Designed to help patients safely sit and stand from seats
- Width between arms is adjustable to suit individual needs
- Armrests are padded to provide secure and comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Width between Arms: 16.5 Inches to 19.5 Inches
- Model: RTL12087
Product Information and Documents