The Drive Medical Trekker Gait Trainer Forearm Platform allows users to move trekkers with forearm and wrist strength letting them walk with much more comfort and security. The platform is specifically designed for users who feel difficulty in using the existing grips manually and require a substitute to keep their arms stable while maneuvering walkers.
These forearm platforms are adjustable in height and depth that allow users of varied arm structures to use the same platforms in their most suitable comfort level. The platform has an extremely simple design that lets it mount anywhere on trekker frame at which users find maximum ease of use and accessibility. The platforms can be installed either facing inside or outside of trekker frame to match the lateral adjustability as required. The platforms allow rotational and angle maneuverability and users can also easily move their hands. Along with that, the hand grips with platforms also allow backward, forward extensions and tilting that help users attain better control of their gaits. In addition, the platforms also have straps provided to keep the users arms and wrist stable in position while walking with walkers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Armrests have contoured design with arm and wrist straps attached
- Hand grips can go forward, backward or move in angles
- Adjustable in height, depth and angle to fit user preferred choice and comfort
- Can be mounted anywhere on frame facing outwards or inwards to the handlebar
- Designed to assist in controlled maneuvering of walkers for users with weak grip strength
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Sizes: Small (TK 1035 S), Large (TK 1035 L)
- Overall Length (Handgrip to Armrests end): 8 Inch -12.5 Inch (TK 1035 S) | 10.5 Inch - 16 Inch (TK 1035 L)
- Padded Surface Dimension (TK 1035 S | TK 1035 L): 4.5 Inch (Width) x 7 Inch (Length) | 5 Inch (Width) x 8.5 Inch (Length)
- Model: TK 1035 S, TK 1035 L
Product Information and Documents/p>