The Trekker Gait Trainer Trunk Support is a positional accessory for Drive Medical manufactured Trekker Gait Trainer to provide support to users torso regions letting them walk safely and with stability. The trunk support allows installation both inward and outward of the handlebar for use. The trunk support comes with fastening of adjustable buckle straps that allow for customization and to achieve a perfect fit. The trunk support comes softly padded for users to feel comfortable and relax while in use. The trunk support comes in three sizes which are small, large and medium, with the small variant being incompatible with model TK 3000.
The trunk support allows width, depth as well as angle adjustability that ensures users can also incline themselves whenever required. To support mobility and ease of use, the trunk support does not close entirely and stays open from one side. This allows users to easily come out of it whenever required without requiring any assistance. All the buckle straps used in the support are on the outside that allows caregivers to make adjustments while user is in the gait trainer. The trunk support is also adjustable in height so that when adjusted in lowest position it allows support to users pelvic girdles for aiding the lower body, too.
Product Features and Benefits
- Angle, height, width and depth adjustable
- Supports tool-free installation and replacement
- Attaches both inward and outward to the handle bar
- Ideally designed to provide users trunk safety and comfort
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Sizes: Small (TK 1080 S), Medium (TK 1080 M), Large (TK 1080 L)
- Product Height: 4.5 Inch (TK 1080 S), 6.5 Inch (TK 1080 M), 8 Inch (TK 1080 L)
- Chest Circumferences: 14 Inch - 28 Inch (TK 1080 S), 22 Inch - 40 Inch (TK 1080 M), 28 Inch - 50 Inch (TK 1080 L)
- Model: TK 1080 S, TK 1080 M, TK 1080 L
Product Information and Documents