The Wenzelite Trotter Stroller Bus Transit Tie Downs are a set of robust metal brackets which provide security and safety to the child in a stroller during a bus transit. These four brackets completely stabilize the Trotter Stroller and won’t let it move when the bus is in motion. As these tie downs are made of steel, they have incredible strength and the ability to prevent jerks in motion.
These Bus Transit Tie Downs have to be used along with some kind of restraint systems like harness belts so that they can be attached to the floor of the vehicle. All other mounted accessories should be removed from the stroller while using the Tie Downs during a transit. The two front Tie Down Brackets are meant to be mounted on the outside of the Trotter frame and the other two back brackets should be mounted on the inside of the Trotter frame. These Bus Transit Tie Down Brackets keep the wheelchair or stroller in position in case of sudden movements of the bus. The Wenzelite TR-8029 Stroller Bus Transit Tie Downs are available in color red and are also rustproof and long-lasting.
Product Features and Benefits
- Solid steel structure
- Easy Nut and Bolt assembling
- Should face outwards when in use
- Should be used with restraint systems
- Maintains position of the Stroller in transit
- Perfectly attaches to Wenzelite Trotter Mobility Rehab Stroller
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Red
- Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 2.7 lbs. (1 Kilograms)
- Product Dimensions: 5 Inch (Height) x 4 Inch (Length) x 6 Inch (Width)
- Model: TR 8029
Product Information and Documents