The Drive Medical Uccello Kettle is a unique kettle designed to assist users in effortlessly heating and pouring liquid from it. The kettle comes with a unique non-weight-bearing 'tilt and pour' action that helps users easily pour the liquid without having to lift the kettle from its place. The kettle has an ergonomic handle to aid pouring and provides a secure grip.
The Uccello Kettle comes in a unique circular design, supported by a cradle base. The cradle allows the kettle to rotate in place thereby facilitating the easy and weightless pouring action. The kettle comes with a one-touch-open hinged lid that the user just has to tap a little to open. The Uccello has a total volume capacity of one and a half liters which is equivalent to six cups. It is graduated with an easy to read water level indicator that allows the user to fill it with the exact amount of liquid required.
A power-on light on the kettle displays the kettle’s operational status indicating whether it is on or off. The bottom of the kettle has a non-slip base that keeps it stable on all kinds of surfaces. The kettle can also be removed from its base to be used as a regular kettle. It also has an auto shut-off function that prevents the whole apparatus from overheating, which makes it the perfect tool for independent living.
Product Features and Benefits
- Power on red light indicator
- Handle for secure grip and pouring
- For individuals with arthritis or dexterity issues
- Removable anti-scale filter for ease of cleaning
- Auto shut off function protects from overheating
- Hinged lid with large opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: White/Black
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Product Weight: 1.8 lbs.(816 grams)
- Dimensions: 8.3 Inch (Height) x 9.2 Inch (Length) x 4.7 Inch (Width)
- Model: UDK_USBW
Product Information and Documents