The Drive Medical MQ2400 Davy the Duck Pediatric Humidifier is an appealing and efficient humidifier that is designed to make the air of a room more moist to aid in respiratory relief. The humidifier is an ideal accessory for the rooms of patients respiratory distress and discomfort associated with a dry cough, sinus irritations, cold symptoms etc. The humidifier helps overcome these conditions by providing the patient with optimally moist air which in turn helps clear the air passageways and makes breathing more comfortable.
Drive Ultrasonic Cool Mist Pediatric Humidifier has an animal character design that is attractive and appealing to children thereby making them suitable for children’s rooms. The humidifier has an incredibly efficient internal design that facilitates a whisper quiet operation to ensure that the patient does not get disturbed.
The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier features a water tank with a capacity of nearly three and a quarter liters. It produces a moisture output of around three hundred milliliters per hour. The humidifier can efficiently operate for around ten to twelve hours. It also has an auto shut-off feature that turns it off once the water tank is empty to ensure maximum safety and prevent it from getting damaged in any way.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made of strong and durable plastic
- Can operate for up to ten to twelve hours
- Provides moisture to support respiratory relief
- Child friendly design is perfect for young children
- Auto-off feature switches off humidifier when tank is empty
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Water Tank Capacity: 3.2 Liters
- Moisture Output: 300 milliliter/hour
- Dimensions: 10.5 Inch (Height) x 10.5 Inch (Length) x 10.5 Inch (Width)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Room Size: ~325 sq. ft
- Model: MQ2300, MQ2400
Product Information and Documents