The Defined Perimeter Mattress Cover is a universal cover that is designed to create a safe environment for users to sleep on. The cover is an ideal aid for people with conditions that cause tremors and for people at high risk of rolling off of beds and falling down while sleeping. The aid helps protect patients from falls without the use of restraints, which are usually uncomfortable.
The Drive Universal Mattress Cover with Defined Perimeter features foam bolsters that define the edges of the bed for the user to create a protective environment. The bolsters have a medium density that makes them gentle on the user’s skin yet firm enough to stop a fall. The bolsters have midsections that are left open in order to allow users to easily get in and out of their bed. The cover has a universal design and is compatible with both foam and air mattresses. It is made of nylon for enhanced durability and breathability. The nylon also makes the cover incredibly easy to clean and maintain.
The mattress cover is available in two different sizes to accommodate different mattresses. These options include the Drive Medical 14333 Defined Perimeter Cover for 34 - 39 inch mattresses and the Drive Medical 14333-42 Defined Perimeter Cover for 39 - 43 inch mattresses. The mattress is easy to install and is latex-free.
Active Forever offers a variety of mattresses and mattress covers such as the Graham-Field Mattress Covers and the Bariatric Foam Mattress.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy and Quick to Install and Secure
- Can Be Used for Standard Hospital Beds
- Water Resistant Nylon Cover Is Easy to Clean
- Suitable for Both Foam and Powered Air Surfaces
- Open Center for Easy Mattress Entrance and Exit
- Foam Bolsters Define Edges for Patient Comfort and Safety
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Nylon
- Foam Density: Medium
- Foam Sections: 5½ Inch (Width) x 29½ Inch (Length) x 4 Inch (Height)
- Fit Mattress: 34-43 Inch (Width) x 80 Inch (Length) x 6 -10 Inch (Height)
- Product Number: 14333, 14333-42