The Drive Universal Wheelchair Oxygen E Cylinder Holder is an ergonomically designed oxygen cylinder holder for easily accommodating oxygen cylinders on the wheelchairs. The wheelchair accessory is specifically for size “E” cylinders.
The Universal Wheelchair Oxygen E Cylinder Holder comes with a protruding bar that supports the oxygen cylinder all along its length and hence prevents imbalancing. To ensure a firm and sturdy attachment, the holder comes with a U-shaped clamp that attaches to the wheelchair with the help of tightening screw provided. It also has a removable spacing sleeve that users can add or remove, depending upon need to add more stability. The cylinder holder is mounted on left side of frame where anti-tippers are located.
The oxygen holders come in two options, the Drive Medical STDS803 Universal Oxygen "E" Cylinder Holder and the Drive STDS804 Universal Oxygen “E” Cylinder Holder With IV Pole Attachment. The former option is compatible only with wheelchairs having removable arms, and not for wheelchairs with flip-back arms or that recline. The latter variant holder comes with a height adjustable IV pole that is suitable with various Drive and other manufactured wheelchairs, excluding Cirrus, Sentra Heavy Duty Extra Wide, Sentra Reclining, Cruiser III, Viper Reclining and Cougar.
Product Features and Benefits
- Has U-shaped clamp that installs on left side behind backrest
- Extra removable spacing sleeve provided for strong attachment
- Allows easy conveyance of oxygen cylinders for wheelchair patients
- Optional holder with IV attachment allow users to hang two IV bags at one time
- Comes with a protruding bar and an adjustable knob for varied fitting requirements
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Compatible Oxygen Cylinder Sizes: Size E Oxygen Cylinders
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Wheelchairs with removable arms only and not flip-back arms or reclining wheelchairs (STDS803) | All wheelchairs excluding Cirrus, Sentra Heavy Duty Extra Wide, Sentra Reclining, Cruiser III, Viper Reclining and Cougar (STDS804)
- Model: STDS803, STDS804 (With IV pole attachment)
Product Information and Documents